I can see that you are editing the wiki. You are obviously not having any problems accessing it. Can I just ask where you are accessing it from please.
--Laurie 11:37, 21 November 2005 (EST)
- from http://wiki.phpgedview.net
- or do you mean where am I geographically? ... England
- Access is mostly OK, but occasionally I get network timeouts between me and your server. Doing a traceroute usually gives me 300 ms to the server.
- Dxradio 12:50, 21 November 2005 (EST)
I'm sure glad to see you here editing. Thanks! Tom Haws 04:25, 23 November 2005 (EST)
- I'm learning wiki too ... we use it in-house for project documentation