Please remember to:
- Log in (and create an account if you haven't done so) before you do any editing.
- Set your browser to automatically remember your password
- Tick "This is a minor edit", unless your change is important enough to enter in the Summary box
- Use your watch list to keep track of pages you're interested in
- Use "Talk pages" to add comments or raise questions
- Add new messages at the bottom of "talk pages"
- Use a Subject heading for new messages
- Insert follow-up messages below the original message, use indentation
- Be courteous, remember that a topic may have several contributors, all striving to reach consensus
- Sign and date your "talk" messages using four tildes
- Be bold, edit an article yourself if you have something worthwhile to add
- Check any HTML code you enter - copy and paste FROM an external editor if that helps
- Remember, you can email someone FROM their personal "talk page"