FAQ:Items to Add
This pages is a list of FAQ's that are to be added.
- Detailed info on backing up PGV
- Ordering close relatives by age
- Calendar Support in PHP
- Show people to the public who have no birth/death dates
- More on Bots
- Gedcom Specific Settings/Privacy
- Can I show the user list to users who aren't admins?
- Where to find and set hit counters
- Can you add a general list of FAQ's & ACRONYMS with meanings into the installation? (What the hell does RTL mean??)
Thank you for updating my last. But I was hoping for more of an answer, but, here is a start if you want to use it as a place to jump from:
- My apologies, it was late and I wanted to go to bed. My idea would be to have an article for each acronym or other glossary term, such as RTL and LTR, you would then be able to access the glossary by going here: category:Glossary. Many of the terms you use below are from the GEDCOM standard, but it would still be nice to have these in a glossary and maybe point to the GEDCOM standard for more details. I'll make a start on these - feel free to follow my lead and add some yourself :o) --Nath | Talk 20:40, 1 February 2008 (EST)
- The "correct" place for discussion is on the talk page (the discussion tab at the top of this page). The main article page, is really for more long standing community consensus on a particular subject/article - I'll move your long text to the talk page as it's more appropriate to be there. --Nath | Talk 20:40, 1 February 2008 (EST)